News and Events
Nano-Bio-Physics Symposium 2019
"Stretching the boundaries of physics, one molecule at a time"
September 6-7, 2019
Scope of the Symposium
The symposium "Stretching the boundaries of physics, one molecule at a time" will be held at the LMU Munich on September 6 and 7, 2019, coinciding with the approaching retirement and 65th birthday of Prof. Hermann Gaub. It will bring together biophysicists from all parts of the world, amongst them friends, colleagues and collaborators. The program will comprise two days of talks and on Friday evening a casual conference dinner and plenty of room for informal discussions.
- 2017 Linda Brützel Verteidigung
- 2018 Thomas Zettl Defense Doctoral Thesis
- 2017 Klaus Schulten Memorial Symposium
- 2018 Excursion to Schliersee
- 2018 CeNS Workshop "Celebrating NanoScience"
- 2018 Katy Erlich Defense Doctoral Thesis
- 2017 Wissenschaftstage
- 2018 Oktoberfest
- 2018 Philipp Walker Defense Doctoral Thesis
- 2018 PSRC
- 2018 Markus Jobst Defense Doctoral Thesis
- wieder ein großes Erich Sackmann Jubiläum...
- 2017 Franziska Kriegel Verteidigung
- 2016 McConnell Lectureship
- 2018 Tobias Verdorfer Defense Doctoral Thesis
- 2017 Hiking-tour to Rotwand
- 2017 CeNS Workshop "Design and Control of NanoSystems"
- 2017 NIM NanoDay